Below are PDF* documents containing information and data pertaining to MMCCA.
*You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to view these documents. Click HERE for a free download.
The MMCCA CMC Program is sponsored by the Mississippi State University Extension Center for Government and Community Development.
To learn more about MSU Center for Government and Community Development and how you can achieve your CMC, IIMC, and MMC, please visit here: Mississippi Certified Municipal Clerk (CMC) Program
Click on the document names below to view.
- CMC Application* This link is only operable when the window for registration is open.
- Mentoring Application
- Check-Off List for Scholarship Application
- Scholarship Application
- Larry Graves Scholarship Application
- Municipal Election Officials Mandatory Certification Training
- Join Clerk Connect! Do you have questions and concerns you would like to reflect upon your fellow clerks? Join Clerk Connect today to post, view, and answer questions!
- IIMC Foundation - Education & Scholarship Information
- IIMC Registration Reimbursement Request Form
- IIMC Scholarship Application for Little Rock, Arkansas
- IIMC Conference Page
- IIMC Region IV Social Media Link
- IIMC Region IV Calendar
- IIMC Athenian Leadership